Holy sweet potatoes! You might be skeptical about using raw sweet potatoes for food, but as soon as you try this, all your doubts will be vaporized. It's so satisfying. I don't know WHY you'd want or need white pasta with meatballs when you can eat THIS living, raw, cruelty-free meal. Hopefully you have a spiral slicer, but if not - a mandoline will do. and if you're REALLY ambitious, you could try to make the noodles manually. Good luck.
Sweet Potato Noodles With Miso Sauce [Vegan]
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1 date
- plant-based milk/water, as needed (about 1/6 cup)
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- Slice the sweet potato on a spiral slicer or mandoline.
- Mix with a bit of tamari in large bowl and set aside.
- Blend all ingredients together. if it's too thick, add more vegan milk/water.
- If it's too thin, add more miso, dates or mustard. pour the desired amount of sauce onto the noodles and mix in. you don't need that much.
Sesame or pumpkin seeds would be great additions to top off this dish.