These wine cookies are the perfect addition to coffee or tea. They are crunchy, slightly sweet, and coated in sesame seeds. What could be better? They're like little round bites of heaven. You have to try making these wine cookies! It's so easy and the result is amazing.
Wine Cookies [Vegan]
- 21.16 ounces flour for all use
- 7.5 ounces olive oil
- 8.64 ounces White Wine
- 7.6 ounces sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon clove powder
- In a bowl mix the flour with cinnamon, cloves, and baking powder.
- In a large saucepan whisk the oil with the sugar and then add the wine.
- Stir well and begin to gradually pour the flour. Stir well. In the end it will have formed a slightly oily dough.
- Take some dough, make buns, dip them in sesame seeds and place them in a baking pan. Bake in preheated oven at 356°F for 40-45 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven, grill it to cool and enjoy! The baking time depends on the size of the buns. The smaller you make them, the faster they will cook! Good morning!