The perfect Thanksgiving stuffing for stuffing baby pumpkins, squash, or peppers.
Thanksgiving Stuffing [Vegan]
- 1/2 tablespoon vegan butter
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 4.5-ounce bag vegan croutons
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- A dash of black pepper
- 1/4-1/2 cup no-chicken broth
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- In a saucepan, melt vegan butter and throw in celery and onion and simmer on low-medium heat until soft.
- Toss into mixing bowl with croutons, cranberries, poultry seasoning, onion powder, pepper, and broth.
- If you are not stuffing vegetables and just going to put it into a casserole dish, add 1/2 cup of broth to mix.
- If you are stuffing vegetables with this, then add 1/4 cup of broth. The vegetables will infuse the stuffing with moisture, so you don't need as much broth.