This is a great hearty salad for nights you want something a little indulgent (bacon bits and ranch, ahem). You can make your own ranch dressing or buy a vegan variety from the store. I love a dinner that’s on the table in under twenty minutes, less than that if you opt for store-bought ranch.
Hearty Cobb Salad [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Hearty Cobb Salad [Vegan]
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup vegan bacon bits
- 1/4 cup vegan ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup black olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup kidney beans (half a 15-ounce can), rinsed and drained
- 1 cup peas, thawed
How to Prepare Hearty Cobb Salad [Vegan]
- Combine lettuce and dressing in a large bowl. Toss to coat the lettuce nicely and evenly with the dressing.
- Add the remaining ingredients and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 538 | Carbs: 50 g | Fat: 31 g | Protein: 22 g | Sodium: 1205 mg | Sugar: 10 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.