This marble cake is not only delicious, but it makes a wonderfully stylish dessert at the center of the table!
Vanilla Marble Cake [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Vanilla Marble Cake [Vegan]
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (mixed with 1/4 cup of water to form a paste)
- Optional: 1/2 cup chocolate chips melted with 2 tablespoons soy milk and 1 tablespoon coconut oil
How to Prepare Vanilla Marble Cake [Vegan]
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Prepare a bundt pan or loaf pan by greasing it
- Mix your milk and vinegar and set aside while you prepare the other ingredients
- Combine all your dry ingredients (from flour down to sugar) in a mixer and stir to combine
- Add in coconut oil, vanilla, to a mixer and beat together. Add milk and vinegar mixture and mix well.
- Remove 1/2 of the mixture into a bowl and set aside
- Add the chocolate paste into 1 half of the mixture. Mix well to combine
- Start by pouring 1/2 of the vanilla mixture in the prepared pan, then add 1/2 of the chocolate mixture. Alternate until all batter has been poured into the pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Top with chocolate if desired!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.