These crispy treats are everything you need for that perfect snack; zesty, savory flavors, vegan, paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, and of course-- delicious. With nutrient-packed ingredients like chia seeds and turmeric, this crispbread is great for a nut-cheese spread or just for snacking by itself.
Turmeric, Almond, and Sesame Crispbread [Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free]
- 3.5-ounces almond flour
- 2.5-ounces sesame seeds
- 1-ounce chia seeds
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 to 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- A pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Pink himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 180°F.
- Mix almond flour, sesame and chia seeds, spices, pepper and salt in a bowl. Add water and avocado oil and mix well. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, place a piece of parchment paper on a baking tray. Pour the almond and seed dough over the parchment paper, by putting one more paper parchment over the dough, spread it all over the tray surface.
- Bake for 20 minutes. After this time, rotate the crispbreads and bake for 20 more minutes. Remove the tray from the oven and allow it to cool before breaking into pieces.