There is nothing quite so satisfying or fresh as a bowl of zucchini noodles. Don't believe me? That's okay. Just give this sauce a try and you will see what I mean. A bowl of noodles can be raw AND filling AND packed with flavor. It's amazing, hits the spot, and really is just what I need: a no-fuss meal that is deeply satisfying.
Traditional Spaghetti Made Vegan With Zucchini Noodles [Vegan]
- 2-3 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes (NOT in oil), soaked for a couple hours
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, de-seeded
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- fresh basil, thyme, oregano, etc
- sea salt to taste
- Follow the instructions on your manual
- Sprinkle with sea salt and gently mix. Set on some paper towels and allow the liquid to drain for about an hour.
- Pat dry to remove excess liquid and salt, then they are ready to use!
- Drain the sun dried tomatoes.
- Combine everything in a food processor and process until it is fully incorporated.
- Toss with the noodles and some fresh basil.