Fancy a quick and easy vegetarian meal that can be whipped up in 15 minutes? Then this recipe is the one for you. If you’ve got the pre-misconception that tofu is bland then you definitely need to try this and we promise you won’t look back!
Crispy Tofu and Black Bean Fajitas [Vegan]
- Chop the tofu into squares and place on a tray lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 355°F.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the mushrooms and blacks beans. Season and cook on a medium heat for a few mins Add the coriander stems, fry for 1 minute, stirring, then add the spices and cook for 2 minutes more, stirring, until fragrant.
- Once out the oven tip the tofu into the pan and mix with the black beans and mushrooms for a few minutes.
- Warm the tortillas following the pack instructions.
- Taste the sauce for seasoning and add the coriander leaves and a squeeze of lime.Serve with the tortillas, lime wedge, avocado, and dairy-free sour cream on the side.