Fancy a quick and easy vegetarian meal that can be whipped up in 15 minutes? Then this recipe is the one for you. If you’ve got the pre-misconception that tofu is bland then you definitely need to try this and we promise you won’t look back!
Crispy Tofu and Black Bean Fajitas [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Crispy Tofu and Black Bean Fajitas [Vegan]
How to Prepare Crispy Tofu and Black Bean Fajitas [Vegan]
- Chop the tofu into squares and place on a tray lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 355°F.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the mushrooms and blacks beans. Season and cook on a medium heat for a few mins Add the coriander stems, fry for 1 minute, stirring, then add the spices and cook for 2 minutes more, stirring, until fragrant.
- Once out the oven tip the tofu into the pan and mix with the black beans and mushrooms for a few minutes.
- Warm the tortillas following the pack instructions.
- Taste the sauce for seasoning and add the coriander leaves and a squeeze of lime.Serve with the tortillas, lime wedge, avocado, and dairy-free sour cream on the side.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.