Let’s get this party started! These Thai green curry samosa pinwheels are a great food for parties. The mixture of mashed sweet potato, chickpeas, and garlicky tandoori spice mix is guaranteed to be a hit. These are fully packed with flavors, thanks to the garlic and tandoori mix.
Thai Green Curry Samosa Pinwheels [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Pinwheels:
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes.
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas
- 1/2 cup coconut oil at room temperature
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and pressed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 batch Thai green curry sauce
- 4 tortillas, gluten-free if needed
For the Optional Mix-In:
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Tandoori spice mix (salt, pepper, curry, ginger, turmeric, chili powder)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Coriander, chopped
- First, cook the sweet potatoes in a steamer in the microwave for about 8 minutes until they are soft.
- Alternatively just cook them, then mash them with coconut oil and chickpeas. Use a potato smasher or fork, then mix with garlic, salt, and pepper. Fold in the optional mix-in, if using.
- To assemble your pinwheels, put 2 heaping tablespoons of the potato mixture in your tortillas, sprinkle with Thai green curry sauce, and roll.