These Szechuan noodles are healthy, easy, and delicious. The buckwheat noodles and zucchini noodles are tossed in a fiery peanut sauce that is to die for. Plus this recipe makes a large portion so this is a great dish to share with your friends.
Szechuan Zoodles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 20 ounces zucchini noodles
- 1 pound buckwheat spaghetti, cooked al dente
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup liquid aminos
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot chili oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 10 baby bell peppers, sliced
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 hot pepper, sliced
- Boil the buckwheat noodles, just until they are cooked al dente.
- Drain them and run cold water over them while you toss them around with your hands to make sure they don't stick together.
- Place the buckwheat noodles and the zucchini noodles in a large bowl.
- Make the sauce by putting the peanut butter, tahini, aminos, lime juice, coconut sugar, chili oil, sesame oil, coconut milk, and 1/4 cup of hot water into your blender.
- Mix it up until it's very creamy.
- Put the remaining ingredients into the bowl with the noodles.
- Add in as much dressing as you like and toss with your hands