Meet your new go-to dinner: these sweet potato and quinoa sliders! Only six ingredients (three if you don't count the spices and salt) and three steps to make ... hello! Amazing! They're super tasty, too – quinoa, sweet potato, and lentils are a perfect trio! These quinoa sliders will keep you satisfied and taste delicious. Make them right now!
Super-Simple Sweet Potato and Quinoa Sliders [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3/4 cup quinoa
- 3/4 cup red lentils, boiled
- 2 roasted sweet potatoes, mashed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 392°F.
- Combine the ingredients together.
- Form the mixture into patties.
- Bake for 10 minutes on each side.
- Serve on slider buns with smashed avocado and kale.