This bark takes no time to make and it’s packed with antioxidants, superfoods, the works. You really can’t have just one piece, and honestly … that’s fine. Because the ingredients speak for themselves. Yeah, it’s chocolate … but just go to town. I mean … it’s supaahhhfood chocolate, baby.
Superfood Cacao Bark [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2-3 dark chocolate bars (your choice!)
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Freeze-dried raspberries
- Pistachios, chopped
- Dried apricots, chopped
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Candied ginger
- Melt your choice dark chocolate – I do this in a double broiler.
- Once melted, mix in your cacao nibs.
- Mix the rest of your ingredients in a small bowl – set aside.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop chocolate and dollop onto foil-lined tray.
- Top with your “superfood” mix and stick in freezer for a half-hour.
Keep these babies sealed up in a ziplock and they stay pretty fresh.