This is a plate that warms us, with high protein, full of nutrients but low in calories, typical of dishes made with mushrooms. Be sure to use the mushrooms you like best and to complete the dish, serve it with black or red rice, it is superb.
Stewed Mushrooms [Vegan]
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon rice flour or another you prefer
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon herbs de Provence
- 4 cups mushrooms cut into slices
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- pepper chopped parsley to garnish
- Saute the chopped garlic and the onion in olive oil.
- Add the wine and cook until there is no liquid.
- Add the rice flour and mix well with the spoon.
- Add the tomato paste. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, soy sauce, water and herbs de Provence.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Let it cook for about 10 minutes, until the sauce is thick.
- Check the seasonings.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.