I love avocados no matter how they are served. I also love chipotle-flavored mayo too, but wanted to create a vegan one, so I did. This one tastes as good as the real deal, but oh so much healthier! It's a great snack, meal, or side dish!
Stuffed Avocados With Chipotle Mayo [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Stuffed Avocados With Chipotle Mayo [Vegan]
- 3 avocados Avocado Stuffing:
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 1 red pepper finely chopped
- 1 small cucumber finely chopped
- 1 cup cashews ( can soak in water for approx 15 mins or while cutting and mixing other ingredients)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 tsp chipotle seasoning
- 1/2 cup water (approximately depending on how thick or thin you would like it)
How to Prepare Stuffed Avocados With Chipotle Mayo [Vegan]
- Throw all ingredients for chipotle mayo in Vitamix or blender, slowly pouring in water, and mix until smooth and desired consistency is achieved.
- Mix together the avocado stuffing ingredients in a bowl and add in Chipotle Mayo (approximately 1/2 – 1 cup to your liking).
- Cut avocados in half and set aside when mixture is complete. Spoon in the mixture into the cut avocado halves and enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.