I love avocados no matter how they are served. I also love chipotle-flavored mayo too, but wanted to create a vegan one, so I did. This one tastes as good as the real deal, but oh so much healthier! It's a great snack, meal, or side dish!
Stuffed Avocados With Chipotle Mayo [Vegan]
- 3 avocados
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 1 red pepper finely chopped
- 1 small cucumber finely chopped
- 1 cup cashews ( can soak in water for approx 15 mins or while cutting and mixing other ingredients)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 tsp chipotle seasoning
- 1/2 cup water (approximately depending on how thick or thin you would like it)
- Throw all ingredients for chipotle mayo in Vitamix or blender, slowly pouring in water, and mix until smooth and desired consistency is achieved.
- Mix together the avocado stuffing ingredients in a bowl and add in Chipotle Mayo (approximately 1/2 – 1 cup to your liking).
- Cut avocados in half and set aside when mixture is complete. Spoon in the mixture into the cut avocado halves and enjoy!