Some days are too hot to wait for a cold treat which is why this 3-ingredient strawberry sorbet is so amazing. Just toss your frozen strawberries into a blender with the almond milk and maple syrup, blend them until they're smooth, and then pop the mixture in the freezer to set. The best part is that because this recipe calls for frozen strawberries, the time the freezer is cut way down so you don't have to wait as long to eat your sorbet.
Raw 3-Ingredient Strawberry Sorbet [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1.1 pounds frozen strawberries
- 4/5 cup plus 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Place the frozen strawberries, almond milk, and maple syrup into a food processor/blender and blend them until they're smooth.
- Place the sorbet into a sealed container and pop it into the freezer to thicken. This will take around an hour.
- Serve it with fresh strawberries or a dash of coconut cream if your feeling fancy.