An amazing recipe by Summer Sanders from Radiantly Raw Lifestyles.
Nut-Free Spirulina Sesame Bars [Vegan]
- 1 tablespoon spirulina
- 3 bananas
- 1/2 cup of raw organic sesame seeds
- 1 cup of coconut shreds
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon of Celtic salt
- Mix bananas, spirulina, vanilla, and Celtic salt in your high-speed blender. Mix 30 seconds on high, switch to low, and slowly pour in coconut oil. Blend.
- Pour mixture into a bowl, add coconut and raw organic sesame seeds. Mix well.
- Spread on Teflex or dehydrator sheets, 1/4-inch thick. Score.
- Dehydrate for 12-15 hours or until crisp. The climate that you live in will effect the dehydration time.
- A moist climate will need more time.