An amazing recipe by Summer Sanders from Radiantly Raw Lifestyles.
Nut-Free Spirulina Sesame Bars [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Nut-Free Spirulina Sesame Bars [Vegan]
- 1 tablespoon spirulina
- 3 bananas
- 1/2 cup of raw organic sesame seeds
- 1 cup of coconut shreds
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon of Celtic salt
How to Prepare Nut-Free Spirulina Sesame Bars [Vegan]
- Mix bananas, spirulina, vanilla, and Celtic salt in your high-speed blender. Mix 30 seconds on high, switch to low, and slowly pour in coconut oil. Blend.
- Pour mixture into a bowl, add coconut and raw organic sesame seeds. Mix well.
- Spread on Teflex or dehydrator sheets, 1/4-inch thick. Score.
- Dehydrate for 12-15 hours or until crisp. The climate that you live in will affect the dehydration time.
- A moist climate will need more time.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Serving: Calories: 409 | Carbs: 39 g | Fat: 24 g | Protein: 7 g | Sodium: 222 mg | Sugar: 23 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.