Ready to make some delicious, sweet/spicy raw vegan treats? I recently discovered that you don't need much to make raw vegan chocolate, just some cocoa powder and cocoa butter (no milk!). In this recipe I also used peanut butter, ground hazelnuts and a pinch of chili.
Super Easy Spicy Chocolate Bonbons [Vegan, Raw]
- 30g ground hazelnuts
- 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
- 50g raw cocoa butter
- 3 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp raw agave syrup
- pinch chili flakes
- Melt the cocoa butter over a bain marie.
- Slowly stir in the cocoa powder and the agave syrup, and take off the heat.
- In a bowl, mix together the ground hazelnuts, the chili and the peanut butter.
- Slowly pour the chocolate mixture into a silicone mold, filling the bonbon holes half way.
- With a teaspoon, scoop some of the peanut butter mixture into each hole. Top off your bonbons with another layer of the chocolate mix.
- Stick in the freezer for a couple of hours or leave in the fridge overnight.