Looking for a healthier way to snack? These spicy balsamic eggplant chips will satisfy your craving for crunchy snacks without all the oil, because they're baked and not fried!
Spicy Balsamic Baked Eggplant Chips [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1.7 pounds eggplant
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice eggplant into thin slices with a sharp knife. Place into a bowl, sprinkle with salt, and let sit for 30 minutes. Rinse and pat dry.
- Preheat oven to the lowest temperature. Combine ingredients, except for eggplants, in a bowl. Add sliced eggplant, ensuring that all the slices are covered.
- Arrange eggplant slices on a lined baking sheet and bake for about 40 minutes, checking frequently. When they are reddish brown and dry, they are ready.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
Awesome meal! Fit recipe ideas are critical if you have to get the most from your body. In reality , junk foods kills the human body\’s ability to improve itself. Recovering metabolism got to be most important concern while we are helpless to get fit.There\’s a summary on the subject that I found quite interesting. https://shapingrecipes.com/metabolic-cooking . Make sure to let me know your opinions towards the question.