Looking for an amazing dessert to enjoy? These are perfect to make when you're craving s'mores and come together fairly easily!
S’mores Cookie Bars [Vegan]
- 1/3 cup vegan butter (melted)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1.5 oz plantbased milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped chocolate
- 2/3 cups vegan mini marshmallows (or chopped up large marshmallows)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 20 x 20 cm baking tin with parchment paper.
- Into a large bowl, add the melted butter, vanilla, milk and brown sugar and mix until smooth.
- Into the bowl, sieve in the flour, then add in the salt and baking powder. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Into the baking tin, add 2/3 of of the cookie dough mixture and evenly spread. Add half of the chopped chocolate and marshmallows on top.
- Add the rest of the cookie dough mixture into the tray and evenly spread. Add the remaining chocolate and marshmallows on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Let cool for 15 minutes then serve!