Try this shredded brussels sprouts with butternut squash recipe at your next holiday party! It’s perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas! It’s so hard to stop eating this delicious mix of shredded brussels sprouts, butternuts squash, pecans and dried cranberries! Everyone is going to love it!
Shredded Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash [Vegan]
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed (around 5 cups)
- 2 pounds of brussels sprouts, trimmed and shredded (around 5 cups)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- juice from 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- sea salt to taste
- Drizzle butternut squash with olive oil, toss to coat and roast on a baking sheet at 400°F for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, add olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add shredded brussels sprouts and sauté for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add lemon juice and sauté until brussels sprouts are wilted and slightly golden on the edges.
- Mix in roasted butternut squash, pecans and dried cranberries. Season with sea salt and enjoy!