These luscious brownies are rich and decadent with a fudgey texture that is soft and moist, but they still have a chewy bite. To make them even more incredible, they are topped with a layer of melted chocolate chips and sprinkled with flecks of pink salt, which complement their sweet flavor. This is how brownies should taste; they are a must-try recipe!
Salted Chocolate Brownies [Vegan]
- 1 cup flour of choice
- 1/4 cup almond flour or peanut flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon pink salt
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk or water (room temp)
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate chips
- Mix the four dry ingredients together in a medium-sized mixing bowl and set aside. Preheat oven to 350ºF then combine first four wet ingredients in a regular bowl and mix. Next add melted chocolate chips to the wet mixture and stir until just combined.
- Add wet to the dry ingredients and mix everything together. Add to a brownie pan and bake for about 15 minutes, until fork inserted in the middle comes up clean.
- Afterwords, sprinkle on more chocolate chips and top with pink salt and let cool. Bon appétit!