Getting ready for fall? Enter this lovely autumnal beverage! This sage and black tea latte is a super simple way to enjoy a fancy tea latte without having to leave the comfort of your home.
Sage and Black Tea Latte [Vegan]
- 2 teaspoons loose leaf black tea
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon dried sage (or 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh sage leaf, minced)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups filtered water
- scant teaspoon cashew butter
- sweetener to taste
- Cover your tea leaves and sage with 1 to 1 1/2 cups of just boiled filtered water. Cover and steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Be careful not to steep longer as black tea can grow quite bitter.
- Strain the tea into a blender and add the cashew butter and honey (or other sweetener) to taste. Blend until smooth and frothy. Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy!