These oven roasted mushrooms are an excellent go to side dish for parties, barbecues, or just a weeknight dinner. Crimini mushrooms are tossed in a garlicky olive oil-white wine sauce and then sprinkled with rosemary and baked in the oven. The result? Tender, savory mushrooms that would compliment almost any meal!
Rosemary Oven Roasted Mushrooms [Vegan]
- 32 ounces mushrooms, Crimini or Button
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary
- 1 large shallot, finely diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to the roast setting at 450°F.
- Add in 1 whole chopped shallot, 4 minced garlic cloves, salt, pepper, a few drizzles of olive oil, some white wine, and rosemary.
- Toss it so it's all good and covered and place in the oven.
- At the 10 minute-mark, shake them a bit to ensure they get evenly browned up.
- In another 5-7 minutes they should be browned nicely.
- Add some fresh rosemary on top and serve.