This recipe best thing in a wrap since burritos hit the scene. These wraps are packed with soft, savory sweet potatoes, tender smokey cauliflower, velvety hummus, and a hearty kale salad. This wrap has everything you need for lunch in a portable form.
Roasted Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Hummus Wraps [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Sweet Potatoes and Cauliflower:
- 1 small cauliflower head, chopped into florets
- 1-2 sweet potatoes, chopped into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoon avocado oil
For the Rest:
- Wraps of choice (gluten-free, etc...)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Mix all the spices together and toss them over the sweet potatoes and cauliflower.
- Add 4 tablespoons of oil and toss them until the sweet potatoes and cauliflower are fully coated with the spices and oil.
- Roast the sweet potatoes and cauliflower for about 20-25 minutes until tender with a fork. Remove from the oven to cool.
- While the roasted sweet potatoes and cauliflower cool, massage the kale leaves with lemon juice in a medium-sized bowl.
- Once the kale leaves have reduced in size, add the remaining ingredients and mix together (except for the hummus and wraps). Taste and add more salt and pepper, as needed. Spread about 2-4 tablespoons hummus on a wrap.
- Add a few pieces of the roasted sweet potatoes and cauliflower and top them with the kale mixture. Roll up the wrap and serve.