This salad is both fresh and zesty but also hearty and rich with the roasted veggies. Add some vegan cheese and you have yourself a really special meal.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts Salad [Vegan]
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 1/2 cups cauliflower
- 8 Brussels sprouts (purple/green)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1 handful coriander
- 4 vegan cheese balls
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- Soak quinoa in water overnight. Discard water, wash thoroughly and cook for 20 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Wash and cut the cauliflower florets and Brussels sprouts into equally sized pieces. Spread out evenly on a tray lined with parchment paper and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast on both sides until golden.
- Meanwhile wash the bean sprouts, cut the coriander and slice the Bocconcini.
- Once your veggies are roasted place them into a large bowl and add quinoa, then toss with sprouts, coriander and vegan cheese.
- Drizzle pesto on top and serve warm with fresh bread.