This low-fat soup is thick, hearty, and packed with nutrition. The red lentils provide a sturdy base that is complemented by the tender baby carrots and spinach. Add a dollop of dairy-free sour cream and a sprinkle of sliced green onions just before serving.
Red Lentil and Spinach Coconut Curry Soup [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Red Lentil and Spinach Coconut Curry Soup [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup lentils
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 4 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1/2 14-ounce can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Salt, to taste
- 1/3 bag of bag baby carrots
- 1/3 bag frozen spinach
- Vegan sour cream, for garnish
How To Make Red Lentil and Spinach Coconut Curry Soup [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Throw everything in a pot except for the spinach.
- Bring the ingredients to a boil then simmer them for 35 -45 minutes.
- Once carrots and lentils are soft, add in spinach.
- Once frozen spinach is heated (or fresh spinach is wilted) turn off heat and serve. Garnish with sour cream.
- Coconut Curry
- Coconut Milk
- Green Lentil
- Lentil Curry
- Red Lentil
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile