If you’re looking for a heart healthy, can’t eat just one, easy, and super satiating cookie recipe that takes only minutes to make, then look no more. This is a terrific dessert recipe to take as a dish to pass at parties.
Heart Healthy Raw Pecan Spice Delight Cookies [Vegan]
10 - 20 cookies
- 1 1/2 cups raw pecans
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, shredded, and dried coconut
- 1 tablespoon lucuma powder (optional)
- pinch Himalayan crystal salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 10 soft medjool dates, pitted
- Process all of the ingredients, except for the raisins and dates, in a food processor, fitted with the “S” blade, until coarsely ground.
- Add the raisins and dates and continue processing until the mixture begins to stick together when pressed between your fingers.
- Roll and form into desired shapes and sizes.