Sometimes nut and dried fruit bars can be a bit heavy tasting and feeling with the decadent ingredients but the ginger, lemon, and chamomile definitely add a nice touch of refreshment. Although it tastes amazing in bars, cookies, cakes and breads, ginger also makes an excellent addition to juices, smoothies, stir fries, dressings, salads and marinades. This recipe here is a swell alternative to purchasing affiliated GMO-supporting energy bars (those who shall remain anonymous) as well as is a cost efficient way to make your own energy bites.
Chamomile Ginger Lemon Raw Energy Bars [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Chamomile Ginger Lemon Raw Energy Bars [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 1/4 cup dates or dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons whole flax seed
- 1 tablespoon dried chamomile
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
How to Prepare Chamomile Ginger Lemon Raw Energy Bars [Vegan]
- Place nuts, dried fruit, and flax seeds into a food processor and blend until chopped up and combined.
- Add in rest of ingredients until thoroughly fused.
- Form into whatever shapes that you prefer.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.