A refreshing and nutritious smoothie that will start your day with amazing benefits and give you energy.
Raw Papaya Apple Smoothie [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Papaya Apple Smoothie [Vegan]
- 2 cups water
- 1 organic apple (or organic pear)
- Papaya chunks (frozen best!) – 4 cups
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 TB. chia gel or 1 TB. chia seeds
- stevia – 1 dropperful to taste
- 1 tsp. Spirulina or other green powder
How to Prepare Raw Papaya Apple Smoothie [Vegan]
- Blend well in high-powered blender till smooth.
- Top with cacao nibs, goji berries and raw granola.
Can substitute pear for the apple if you like. It is best to use frozen papaya chunks – makes a thicker, creamier smoothie.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.