I know you guys are going to be stoked about this one. I sure am. This recipe is actually super simple and yet has mind blowing flavors. I don't know if I'll ever make conventional cooked curry again (not because it's not healthy, but because this seriously equals it in awesome taste!) I highly recommend finding some organic curry powder. I used it in the cooked curry I made last night and that is probably why it tasted so good. The flavors are fresher and cleaner. Basically, all this recipe has is cashew milk blended with some onions and curry powder. Done. I added some marinated mushrooms and onion and that's it! You can add whatever veggies you like. I bet this would also be incredible with some zucchini noodles... Mmm... Let's get curried! P.S.- I have a low-fat and nut-free option. That's right, I'm always watchin' out for ya.
Raw Curry With Marinated Mushrooms and Onions [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Curry With Marinated Mushrooms and Onions [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup cashews (or use zucchini if you wanna keep this low-fat)
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
How to Prepare Raw Curry With Marinated Mushrooms and Onions [Vegan]
- To make the curry: blend all the ingredients until smooth. Adjust according to taste and texture.
- To marinate the mushrooms & onions: toss them with the lemon juice, coconut aminos and coriander and let sit on the counter for an hour so they soften, or put 'em in your dehydrator or oven at a low temperature until they soften. Alternatively, just leave them as-is. Pour your curry in a bowl and add the shrooms and onions - enjoy! This serves one.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 301 | Total Carbs: 22 g | Total Fat: 20 g | Total Protein: 12 g | Total Sodium: 100 g | Total Sugar: 10 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.