Three cheers for Three Musketeers! This homemade version of the beloved candy bar is not only vegan but also totally raw and gluten-free! So go ahead, indulge in all the chocolatey, nougat-y bliss you want!
Raw Mini Three Musketeers Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Mini Three Musketeers Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Filling:
- 1/2 cup raw coconut nectar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup raw coconut butter, warmed to liquid
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
For the Raw Chocolate Coating:
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 3/4 cup raw coconut oil
- 1/4 cup, plus 2 tablespoons raw coconut nectar or maple syrup
- A pinch of sea salt
How to Prepare Raw Mini Three Musketeers Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- In a high-speed blender, combine all the filling ingredients and process until very smooth. Remove from the blender and scoop into a bowl.
- Place in the freezer, and allow to chill until it thickens to the consistency of thick whipped cream (it will take about 30-45 minutes depending on how warm it was). You want to whisk it every 15 minutes or so until it is chilled.
- Once chilled, scoop out onto a foil lined sheet, then spread out into a 1-inch thick square using an offset spatula into a square. Place in the freezer for an hour.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the chocolate ingredients in a small bowl. Once the filling has firmed up, cut into 12 squares.
- To dip, set on a fork and dip into the chocolate, let the excess drain off, then place back on the foil. Repeat with remaining candies. Then place the remaining chocolate in a pastry bag and drizzle it over the chocolates if desired to make them pretty.
- Once they are all done, place them all in the freezer for five minutes to set the chocolate. Store extra in the refrigerator.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 3953 | Total Carbs: 250 g | Total Fat: 336 g | Total Protein: 34 g | Total Sodium: 1195 g | Total Sugar: 89 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.