I made a simple cashew cheese with garlic, rosemary and lemon and then a "pesto" (I don't know what else to call it that sounds nice) of sun-dried tomatoes and broccoli. As I said, I improvised. Mostly because I am running out of fresh produce and really must go shopping. It is a scary feeling, being myself, when you know you are running out of bananas.
Raw Lasagna With Cashew Cheese and Pesto [Vegan]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Raw Lasagna With Cashew Cheese and Pesto [Vegan]
- 1 zucchini
- 2/3 cup cashews
- 2 peeled garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2-3 tablespoons nutritional yeast (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Water, as needed
Sun-dried tomato and broccoli pesto: (or use the pesto recipe here)
- 1/2 head of broccoli
- 2 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (only if your sun-dried tomatoes aren't already stored in oil)
- Salt, pepper and dried herbs, to taste
- Water, as needed
- Basil leaves
How To Make Raw Lasagna With Cashew Cheese and Pesto [Vegan]
- slice the zucchini on a mandolin. Or very thinly with a sharp knife. Set aside.
- blend all ingredients in your food processor or blender until smooth and thick, adding as little water as possible. Set aside.
- blend all ingredients in your food processor or blender until smooth and thick, adding as little water as possible.
- layer the noodles with the pesto, cheese and whatever you else you like, alternating as you go. If you want, make roll ups too! Enjoy.
- Cashew Cheese
- Cheesy Recipes
- Grain-Free Pasta
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Serving: Calories: 229 | Carbs: 17 g | Fat: 17 g | Protein: 8 g | Sodium: 37 mg | Sugar: 5 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
These recipes are awesome but your "AdChoices" advertisement videos are really annoying on all of your pages. They just keep popping up.
Genial receta gracias