With a simple food processor, six ingredients, and a few moulds, you can whip up these beautiful raw healthy tarts in just five minutes. The crust is a chocolaty and nutty combination of dates, almonds, cacao, and mulberries, which are then topped with some sweet coconut yogurt and cherries! These little beauties are perfect for bringing to a get together and much healthier than just picking up a cake at the store.
Raw Cherry Coconut Tart [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free]
For the Base:
- 1 cup of dates, soaked in hot water for a few minutes
- 3/4 cup of almonds
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons mulberries (optional)
For the Topping:
- Coconut yogurt
- Berries of your choice
- Prepare three tart moulds and set them aside.
- Into a food processor, add your four base ingredients and pulse until the mixture begins to clump up.
- Form a ball with your mixture, and cut it into 3 even pieces.
- Place each third into the moulds and begin to press the mixture out, and make sure that you are pushing all the way up to the top of the moulds, and getting an even layer throughout.
- Once you have pressed the mixture into all three moulds you can place the moulds into the refrigerator for about an hour before adding coconut yogurt and berries to the center!