This hearty soup is easy to make and incredibly budget friendly. It is a simple coconut cream sauce with lightly browned onions, steamed broccoli, and mushrooms. The simplicity of this stew is its strongest point.
Ratsherrenpfanne: German Vegetable and Mushroom Stew [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Ratsherrenpfanne: German Vegetable and Mushroom Stew [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 14.1 ounces Brown Button mushrooms
- 14.1 ounces broccoli
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 2/3 cups vegetable broth
- 7 ounces coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free flour
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Salt and pepper
How to Prepare Ratsherrenpfanne: German Vegetable and Mushroom Stew [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Peel the onion and cut them into rings.
- Clean the broccoli and divide it in florets.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them into fine slices.
- Heat the oil in a high pan and fry the onions and mushrooms.
- Remove the mushrooms and onions and put tomato paste in the pan and fry it. Add the flour and stir it in well.
- Add the vegetable broth and add the coconut cream.
- Add the broccoli and boil everything briefly.
- With the lid closed, simmer the stew for about 10 minutes until the broccoli is cooked.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.