Raspberry Mojito Squares are the perfect summer dessert because they don’t require cooking on a hot summer night. I love them because even though they are full of good-for-you ingredients, they are still rich and delicious.
Raw Raspberry Mojito Squares [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Crust:
- 2 cup raw pecans
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
For the Filling:
- Zest from 2 limes
- Juice of 2 limes, 6 tablespoons at room temperature
- 1 soft avocado, roughly diced
- 1/2 cup raw cashew butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered stevia (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup raspberries
To Make the Crust:
- Place the pecans in a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in the shredded coconut, stevia, and salt.
- Add the coconut oil and vanilla and stir until mixed.
- Press the mixture into the bottom 8×8 pan lined with wax paper and freeze until the filling is ready.
To Make the Filling:
- In a medium sized bowl, zest two limes and set aside 2 tablespoons of zest for garnish.
- In a food processor process the zest, lime juice, avocado, cashew butter, mint, stevia, mint extract and coconut oil and process until silky smooth.
- Remove the chilled crust from the freezer spread the filling over the top then sprinkle with the remaining zest. Place back in the freezer and chill for two hours to set.
- Before serving, squares on the counter for 20 minutes or in the fridge for two hours to soften. Then top with fresh raspberries and serve.