Easy, quick and light vegan/gluten-free lunch or dinner recipe! Avocado will give the creamy texture and quinoa will bring some nice crunch. No need for grain wraps because lettuce replaces them perfectly. The secret touch with lime juice and mint will give some extra freshness and make it all come together!
Quinoa Avocado Lettuce Wraps [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup diced bell peppers (you can use all different colors)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 small diced avocados
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped mint
- 1 lime
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry paprika
- 8-10 romaine lettuce leaves
- Mix quinoa, peppers, tomatoes, avocado, and mint. Season with salt, pepper, and dry paprika. Squeeze one lime and add the fresh juice to the quinoa mixture. Mix well.
- Serve the quinoa mixture with fresh romaine lettuce leaves.