This raw vegan fudge is the quickest fix for your afternoon chocolate cravings. It is full of healthy fat from almonds and raw cacao. Plus, the dates give this fudge a creamy sweetness that is offset by the sprinkle of sea salt over the top.
Quick and Easy Raw Chocolate Fudge [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 tablespoon peanut butter or almond butter (use tahini if you want to make it nut-free)
- 7 gooey dates
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup (optional)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sea salt
- Mix all the ingredients (except the sea salt) in a food processor and blend them until they're well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a dish lined with baking paper.
- Sprinkle a small amount of sea salt over the top and let the fudge sit in the freezer for 10-20 minutes.
- Raw Cacao