Pumpkin Spice season wouldn’t be what it is without a Pumpkin Spice & Oat Loaf. What better to go with your Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte than Pumpkin Spice Oat & Loaf? Its hearty, filling, spicey, super versatile, and so yummy! Top it off with some almond butter for a quick mid-afternoon snack or even drizzle a little molasses, vegan yogurt, and peaches for a dessert.
Pumpkin Spice & Oat Loaf [Vegan]
- Flax egg (2 tablespoons flax + 4 tablespoons water)
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon agar powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour blend
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line your loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Prepare your flax eggs in a large mixing bowl and add pumpkin, maple syrup, and grapeseed oil then whisk to combine.
- Next, add brown sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice, oats and flour and stir until well combined. If it appears too wet, add in another couple Tbsp of flour. It should thick yet pourable.
- Empty contents into your loaf pan and bake for 40-47 minutes or until toothpick or knife comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let set in pan for at least 10, then slice. Enjoy!