This recipe is perfect for a summer BBQ or picnic!
Potato Salad [Vegan]
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1 cup vegan mayo with olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup dill, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspooon white pepper
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- In a large pot of water, add potatoes and 2 tablespoons of salt. Bring to a boil then turn down the heat and simmer for 15 minutes (5 minutes less for small potatoes).
- Drain potatoes in a colander, then put the colander into the empty pot and cover with a clean towel so that the potatoes steam for 15 – 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl combine Earth Balance mindful mayo, mustard, dill, 1 tsp. of salt, and 1 tsp. of white pepper.
- When the potatoes have cooled cut into large chunks. Tip – make sure not to cut the chunks too small or they might fall apart. Place potato chunks into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes, and stir in celery and chives. Add salt and pepper to taste if needed. Refrigerate to enhance flavors