These little Pistachio and Matcha Truffles are so easy to make and are loaded with lots of nutrients! This recipe will make approximately 12 – 14 truffles.
Raw Pistachio and Matcha Truffles [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup organic pistachios
- 8 organic medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 teaspoon organic chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons organic nut butter (almond butter, peanut butter, etc)
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla bean powder
- 1 teaspoon organic matcha green tea powder
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until well combined and crumbly texture.
- Take out a spoonful at a time, squeeze in the palm of your hand tightly and roll into a ball shape.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
I’ve used both peanut butter (my favorite!) and almond butter to make these, but feel free to use your favorite nut butter.