These little Pistachio and Matcha Truffles are so easy to make and are loaded with lots of nutrients! This recipe will make approximately 12 – 14 truffles.
Raw Pistachio and Matcha Truffles [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Pistachio and Matcha Truffles [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup organic pistachios
- 8 organic medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 teaspoon organic chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons organic nut butter (almond butter, peanut butter, etc)
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla bean powder
- 1 teaspoon organic matcha green tea powder
How to Prepare Raw Pistachio and Matcha Truffles [Vegan]
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until well combined and crumbly texture.
- Take out a spoonful at a time, squeeze in the palm of your hand tightly and roll into a ball shape.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
I’ve used both peanut butter (my favorite!) and almond butter to make these, but feel free to use your favorite nut butter.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 941 | Total Carbs: 140 g | Total Fat: 144 g | Total Protein: 15 g | Total Sodium: 0 g | Total Sugar: 126 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.