Aren't these popsicles GORGEOUS? And they're seriously easy to make! No blender or ice cream machine needed. If you don't have popsicle molds at home, you can always use small glasses instead and pop in a paper straw instead of the wooden stick. Everyone will think you spent hours slaving over these, when really, most of the work is done in the freezer.
Pink Coconut Popsicles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
10-14 small popsicles
Ingredients You Need for Pink Coconut Popsicles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 14-ounce can cream of coconut
- 1/2 bottle of pink coconut water
- 1 tablespoon agave
- Lime zest from 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of natural beet or pitaya powder (optional, just for some added pink color)
How to Prepare Pink Coconut Popsicles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl, whisk until fully mixed together.
- Pour the blend into the popsicle mold and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for at least four hours. When you’re ready to pop out the popsicles, run warm water around the outsides of the molds for about ten seconds and gently remove the popsicles. Enjoy immediately.
- (optional) Drizzle some melted white or dark vegan chocolate on top of the popsicles to make them even yummier and prettier!
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.