Oatmeal is so yesterday! This is the perfect meal-prep breakfast for zero effort on mornings when you wish you could’ve stayed in bed. Just make the pudding the night before and leave it in the fridge overnight.
Excerpted fromThe Unofficial TikTok Cookbookby Valentina Mussi. Copyright © 2021 by The Sweetportfolio Company, Inc.Photographs by Harper Point Photography. Used by permission of the publisher.All rights reserved.
Pink Chia Pudding [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Pink Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- 2 cups fresh whole raspberries
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
How to Prepare Pink Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- In a food processor or blender, combine raspberries, coconut milk, maple syrup, and vanilla at medium speed for 30 seconds.
- In a medium bowl, combine raspberry mixture with chia seeds.
- Divide mixture among four small jars or containers. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy the next day or store in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.