Oatmeal is so yesterday! This is the perfect meal-prep breakfast for zero effort on mornings when you wish you could’ve stayed in bed. Just make the pudding the night before and leave it in the fridge overnight.
Excerpted fromThe Unofficial TikTok Cookbookby Valentina Mussi. Copyright © 2021 by The Sweetportfolio Company, Inc.Photographs by Harper Point Photography. Used by permission of the publisher.All rights reserved.
Pink Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- 2 cups fresh whole raspberries
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- In a food processor or blender, combine raspberries, coconut milk, maple syrup, and vanilla at medium speed for 30 seconds.
- In a medium bowl, combine raspberry mixture with chia seeds.
- Divide mixture among four small jars or containers. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy the next day or store in the fridge for up to 2 days.