The great thing about homemade guacamole is not only does it cost much less to make at home, but it is super easy to make. This Pineapple Guacamole is a nice change from traditional guacamole because it has a slightly sweet taste from the pineapple mixed in with a little heat from the jalapeno.
Pineapple Guacamole [Raw Vegan]
- 2 organic avocados
- 1 cup organic pineapple (diced, divided into (2) 1/2 cup measurements)
- 1/2 - 1 organic jalapeño
- 2 cloves organic garlic (freshly crushed)
- 1/4 organic onion cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Prepare the pineapple: diced the pineapple, divide into (2) 1/2 cup measurements.
- Add all the ingredients (EXCEPT one of the 1/2 cup measurements of diced pineapple) to a food processor and process until well combined.
- Transfer to a small bowl and stir in the remaining 1/2 cup of diced pineapple and stir until well combined.
- Adjust seasonings to your preference.
This recipe will make approximately 1 – 2 servings.