My inspiration for this was raw mac n cheese. I guess the macaroni noodle part is hard to do with zucchini BUT this was super nom-alicious (yes, i just invented that word) nonetheless. Plus, the sauce was killer. Enjoy!
Zucchini Pasta With Creamy Cheese Sauce [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Zucchini Pasta With Creamy Cheese Sauce [Vegan]
- 6 small zucchinis
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup nut milk (may need more or less)
- 3 dates
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- handful fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons miso
- handful of walnuts
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast (optional)
- 2 tablespoons musatrd (optional)
- fave spices & salt & pepper
How to Prepare Zucchini Pasta With Creamy Cheese Sauce [Vegan]
- To make the pasta: slice all the zukes on your mandoline or spiral slicer. Set in big bowl.
- To make the sauce: blend all the ingredients until smooth. See if you like it and if not, adjust accordingly. You want it to be pretty thick because it thins out once you add it to the noodles.
- Mix it in with the noodles and tomatoes and let them sit for 10 minutes or so. The flavor and texture will improve. Then...you know what to do.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.