These four-ingredient flatbreads are completely gluten-free and paleo! They're made from a combination of ground almonds and tapioca flour, which is what gives the flatbreads their stretchy, chewy texture. Serve with curries, soups, use them as a wrap, or just enjoy them as a savory snack.
4-Ingredient Cumin Flatbread [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo]
- 1/2 cup gluten-free tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (for those with a non-stick frying pan)
- In a mixing bowl, place all your ingredients and mix until you've achieved a batter-like consistency.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan (if you don't have a non-stick pan, then you will need to use 1 teaspoon coconut oil) over high heat.
- Once heated, add a ladle of batter into the pan. Immediately spread it out a little with the bottom of the ladle, gently.
- Leave for 2-3 minutes, until the top of the batter has set.
- Use a spatula to flip the bread. The bottom must be cooked and the top set.
- Cook the other side for 3-4 minutes, until cooked through.
- Place on a plate /wire rack once cooked and separate each one with greaseproof paper, otherwise they might stick to each other.
- Repeat until you have used all the batter.
- Grain-Free Flour
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile