These Paleo Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread Bars are a healthy treat! They’re moist, lightly sweet, with a hint of cinnamon and packed with chocolate. These addicting banana bars are paleo, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
Paleo Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread Bars [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and line and 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Whisk together almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix bananas, eggs, almond butter, coconut oil, and vanilla until well combined. Stir in dry ingredients. Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool 15 minutes before cutting into bars.
Store in an air tight container for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 2 months.