This Orange Creamsicle smoothie is packed with vitamin C from using a generous amount of oranges and lots of vitamins and minerals from the banana and dates. It's the perfect smoothie to help repair sun damages when the summer arrives! Drinking this Orange Creamsicle smoothie will bring back all of those childhood memories of eating the classic treat hot summer days! This version is a healthier alternative that you can make at home. Just dates, oranges, a banana, plant milk, ice, and vanilla! So refreshing!
Orange Creamsicle Smoothie [Vegan, Raw]
- 3 oranges
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 medjool dates
- 1/4 teaspoon non-alcohol vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk of your choice, or water
- A small handful of ice cubes
- Zest 1 orange before you segment all the oranges.
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Per Serving: Calories: 322 | Carbs: 81 g | Fat: 1 g | Protein: 5 g | Sodium: 17 mg | Sugar: 64 g Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile