The rice noodles in this recipe are sautéed with mushrooms in an umami sauce until the sauce has reduced. This dish is an easy weeknight meal that's ready in less than 20 minutes and is made in just one pan, making clean-up a breeze. It's savory, substantial, and it's sure to earn a spot in your weekly meal rotations.
One-Pan Mushrooms With Noodles [Vegan]
For the Sauce:
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
For the Noodles:
- A few tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1.10 pounds mixed mushrooms
- Salt and pepper
- 1.32 pounds fresh rice noodles
- 6 spring onions, roughly chopped
- Add a few tablespoons of oil to a large pan and heat over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the garlic until it starts to turn golden. Add the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper, and sauté until golden brown.
- In the meantime, mix all of the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl.
- Add the noodles, sauce, and half of the spring onions to the pan. Sauté over medium heat, until noodles are softened and have absorbed the sauce.
- Top with remaining spring onions.