A delicious vegan oatmeal cookie packed with roasted peanuts and chocolate chips, these Vegan Oatmeal Peanut Chocolate Chip Cookies are so tasty and easy to make. It just requires a few ingredients which you probably already have in your pantry.
Oatmeal Peanut Chocolate Chip Cookies [Vegan]
- .68 cups oats
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chip
- 1/2 cup roasted peanut pieces
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- .6 cups unsweetened soy milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 390°F.
- Combine all dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix.
- Stir in the melted coconut oil.
- Add the soy milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- Shape 12 cookies using a spoon and put onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes until they are golden brown and firm.
- Let them cool down for about 15 minutes on a cooling rack and enjoy warm.