Create a simple frozen treat that is gluten-free, paleo, and vegan with these No-Bake Ice Cream Sandwiches!
No-Bake Ice Cream Sandwiches [Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup plant-based protein, chocolate
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- Ice cream of choice, dairy-free
- In a bowl, mix together all of the cookie ingredients until well combined.
- Layout parchment paper on a large flat surface. Place dough in the center, top with more parchment paper and roll out to desired thickness.
- Using a circular cookie cutter, cut out cookie shapes and set them aside. Piece dough back together and roll out again until you have created 12-16 cookies.
- Place cookies onto a lined baking sheet and set in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Once cookies are semi-frozen, add a scoop of ice cream and top with another cookie, pressing down gently. Repeat with remaining cookies until you have created 6-8 ice cream sandwiches.
- Place back into the freezer for 30 minutes before enjoying!